Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Rorschach Inkblot Test, Is My MC a Little Crazy?

What does the classic, ten picture test mean for my main character, Joel in The Packing House? That's a great question. And, one you'll need to read about halfway through my YA novel to discover. For those of you on the straight and narrow, here's a glimpse of what the test looks like. Imagine yourself sitting across from a shrink, showing you each card, and asking you what you see.

How would you answer? I'd love to hear your comments below. The picture has them numbered, so you can just list them in order and share your response. I'm not a psychologist, so don't worry. I don't think you're crazy.

Find out what Joel thinks of this test in The Packing House, a YA contemporary novel about a boy with recurring nightmares and his need to figure out the root cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment