Around the blogosphere, I have gathered the Top 5 Writing Tips for the week. Check out these great tips below and share your own in the comments section. Share the writerly love and strive to better yourself as a writing professional.
- 25 Insights on Becoming a Better Writer, by Jocelyn K. Glei.
- 7 Character Types that Build Your Story, by Adventures in YA & Children's Publishing.
- The Dangers of Character Overload (Most Common Mistakes Series #10), by K.M. Weiland.
- 5 Great Bits of Wisdom from a New York Times Bestseller, by Jenny Hansen.
- Advice for Character Creation and Plotting--Keep it Real, by Scott Eagan.
And, there you have it. Five great resources of writerly advice to help all of us on our pathway to writing success. I'd love to hear any other suggestions you might have in your travels this week. Please share them here in the comments section for everyone's benefit.